10 tools to master your email marketing
Email marketing has evolved since the beginnings of the 1970s. It is expected by online marketing companies that email users will increase to 4.3 billion by 2022. With this amount of email users, marketers view email marketing as a clever digital marketing strategy. Email may not be the easiest channel to master but there is a wide range of email marketing to help companies in their digital marketing strategies. It is obvious that it is not easy but there are tools to master companies’ email marketing. In this short article, I gathered 10 tools which are the top for social media marketing agencies.
Social media marketing agencies’ top tools for email marketing
- Forget helps users to create a checklist to keep on top of things. This form will make companies updated during the process when building email.
- Trello allows users to cooperate seamlessly, checking different duties, archiving completed jobs and assigning roles. It is a very useful platform around the world, especially for remote workers.
- Contactually offers a Customer Relationship Management platform which can vet the contacts. It can gather information from an email inbox, website and social media.
- Zoho is a multichannel Customer Relationship Management that gathers multiple data from different touch points as targeted by the companies.
- Drip helps eCommerce companies about marketing automation. Designing custom emails is one of the helpful features of Drips.
- E-goi provides companies to send out alternative marketing messages.
- MoonMail is a free ESP targeted for small business and people who have small mailing lists.
- AWeber is a very popular email marketing tool which helps to create and send effective emails. It also provides pop-ups and sign-up forms which can be added to the website or social media accounts.
- Adobe helps users about designing. There are Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Muse, and so on.
- MotionMail provides users to catch attention to use a countdown timer. It offers free to count down timers, which integrate with most email marketing systems.