2019 Best Practices in Email Marketing
As known, email marketing is a very important component of digital marketing. Social media agencies in the UK always suggest that companies should increase their sphere of influence via digital marketing tools. The email marketing is evolving rapidly and it might be hard for companies to catch the developments up. There are online marketing companies which are successful in email marketing and I gathered some of the best practices in email marketing below. As social media agencies in London underline that if companies do not want to be left behind, they need to consider and follow these practices carefully.
- Personalization will remain important. It is no longer optional and it is seen as a must to do. Many marketers
- Email automation is expected to continue to rise. Email automation is so affordable and easy to use for companies.
- Emphasis on transparency and authenticity are expected to increase. Email marketers have become more transparent about sponsored posts. Alongside with it, authenticity and trust are needed.
- A greater focus will be on mobile in digital marketing. Emails are easy to read online. Considering this convenience, there will be a shift about this issue to make users utilize.
- Growing a clean and engaged email list will be a top priority. The main aim of the companies is to reach more audience and email is one of the ways to ensure it. However, they are already aware that clear and engaged email lists are much better for them to know their audience.
- Artificial intelligence will become more accessible. It suggests ways to better segment email list, sprinkling in specific product recommendations and even designing more personal experience. Being aware of them, it is obvious that artificial intelligence will gain much more important in digital marketing.