Best art tools to master your digital presence
As known, digital marketing has become very important for online marketing companies that want to survive in this technological era. According to social media agencies, even though traditional marketing strategies were working pretty good, as time passed these strategies remained inadequate and these companies turned their face into digital marketing. They had to adapt to the changing circumstances in the world. There is no doubt that digital marketing can help any business to accomplish so many goals especially if they are used properly with the right digital marketing tools. In this short article, I gathered the best digital marketing tools to master digital presence.
20 Best Art Tools
- Canva let users make use of customized photo filters, manipulate text, creating images and making designs. It offers many features to make digital presence felt.
- OptinMonster is a popular email subscriber list building tool used by WordPress bloggers.
- ThriveCart is a shopping cart platform that can be integrated with Infusionsoft.
- AgoraPulse helps to manage all major social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Traackr is an influencer marketing platform which allows users to find influencers.
- Google Keyword Planner is a free keyword research tool which helps to research and find a wide range of keywords.
- SEMrush provides marketers with a great opportunity to analyze Google organic and paid search results.
- Feedly is a content curation tool that helps to collect and read content from favourite blogs or news site.
- Hotjar let users analyze and understand the behaviour of website visitors.
- Google Analytics provides users to know about their visitors’ information based on different reports.
- ConvertKit helps bloggers and businesses while trying to grow their online audience create sign up forms.
- Lumen5 helps to match the content of the articles with related images.
- Todoist helps to use different colours for every project.
- Buzzsumo allows companies to track mentions of the brand and the competitors.
- LeadPages is used to invite people to visit your website for the first time to download related things.
- Ubersuggest helps to find keywords related to the main keyboard.
- Animoto helps to create professional slideshows.
- Brand24 allows to monitor and track keywords related to business, mentions about the business or the brand.
- Zapier helps to connect different online services.
- pCloud is the best way to avoid data loss. It helps to store important files.