The Email Marketing market: tools and best practices
Even though some people think that the importance of email marketing will diminish soon, It will remain as one of the most important digital marketing strategies in this era. So the market of email marketing grows day by day.
Tools to use improve email marketing campaigns
- Using split testing: It is seen as the best way to test email marketing hypotheses by social media agencies.
- Being a storyteller: It is one of the oldest principles in direct sales but it is important to merge this old-fashion traditional marketing strategy to digital marketing.
- Use CTAs to introduce users to your funnel: As storytelling is very important the brands need to try pairing stories with CTAs.
- Incorporate welcome emails: It is about writing effective welcome emails to build stronger relations.
- Send relevant content: Social media agencies recommend avoiding Gmail’s promotions tab and getting emails opened and read.
- Segment your list: It is about segmenting the email list and driving maximum engagement.
- Measure results: It is important to measure the success of an email campaign in digital marketing.
- Consider email frequency: Considering the frequency of sending email is very important as well according to social media agency in London.
- Before sending a campaign, be sure is very important about testing content. So you avoid sending emails with missing data or broken links.
- Open and click tracking is turned on for campaigns by default.
- Building a clean list is important. If a company collects emails but haven’t sent an email to its subscribers, it should make a clean list to be sure if they still want to get emails.
As we can infer from tools and practices, there are many ways to be good at email marketing.