Email marketing campaigns have become one of the favourites of online marketing companies while preparing their digital marketing strategies. The reason behind this is the number of email users. Digital marketing companies aim to reach more audience and email is one of the ways to ensure it. They are used to convince the audience to get engaged with the company. In this short article, We curated our list of famous email campaigns:
Most famous campaigns chosen by social media marketing agencies
- PayPal: Good food. Good friends. A good way to split the bill. This is their opening and it is quite attractive and make people want to see the rest of it immediately.
- Buzzfeed: It is a newcomer to the digital marketing industry. It is very unique because they use segmentation in its intense. Therefore it is easy to subscribe to a number of newsletters.
- Lastminute: It sends regular newsletters to its subscribers showing the latest offers. Their email opening is very simple and straightforward. It only contains a headline, an image and a brief text which explain the offer.
- Nasty Gal: One of the main parts of successful email marketing campaigns is that they know how to accompany themselves the right way with other digital channels as Nasty Dal does.
- El Viajero Fisgon: One type of email marketing campaign that works very well is the one that focuses on illustrating a wide range of products and prices as they do. This is seen as one of the most successful email marketing by social media agencies in the UK.
- Loft: Aims to show their understanding of crazy mixed-value inbox. It is an effort to provide people with an email that you really want to open. These are seen as the customer-focused emails by digital marketing agencies, especially in the UK.