The aim of email marketing is to introduce the brand or try to build loyalty and trust in the customer’s meeting. Considering these aims, many brands do have an email database which contains their customers’ emails. Frequently, they inform their customers by sending emails. The channels of digital marketing change over time. Trends of it change from time to time. Email marketing has the latest trends as any of the digital marketing tools as well. As we are in 2019, I will mention about what trends are expected in this year.
- According to social media agency in London, the email marketing landscape will continue to focus on personalization. Personalization is always important as social media agencies underline. It brings customers close to the brands.
- The growth of mobile average order value is expected to be more common for subscribers to buy larger orders on mobile devices.
- The rise of interactive content will continue according to social media agency in London. It can aid boost sales or simply educate or entertain.
- Loyalty programs will further extend to collect customer data. Many marketers already accepted these programs and in 2019 they will be more widespread.
- There will be continued tension among privacy and personalization.
- Email marketing’s importance is expected to grow as the social media landscape changes. According to some digital marketing companies, trust in social media companies is diminishing. Because of this assumption, email marketing will be further expanded.
- With the fruits of machine learning and technology, there will be smarter spam filters according to social media agencies.
- Marketers are also expected to send less email in 2019. However, there is a dilemma because in email marketing how marketers stop sending can emails? How will they make digital marketing work?